Tuesday, February 27, 2007

News from Today...

Hey there guys, looks like I did come up with some news that I just had to post. Jim Hill Media posts a preview about what Pixar's next, Wall-E, will be about. Check it out here if you want to read the spoiler. Wall-E stands for Waste Allocation Load Lifters -- Earth, by the way. The story sounds strangely familiar to me, but I don't know if anyone will agree with me on this point...

While I'm on the point of Pixar, check out this article on the Pixarization of Disney via Variety.

Last but not least, check this article on The Fallout From the Happy Feet Win. Why fallout? Because it was a performance-capture film 'masquerading' as a fully animated film. Definetly an important debate in my opinion.

[Update} Here's another shot of Wall-E.

2 comments:

Piotr 9:36 PM  

wow thanks, i took a small peek at Wall-E, but i want to be surprised...

Chris Thompson 8:19 AM  

wow well i took the risk of reading beyond the warning and damn this seems like it's going to be quite the solid movie. I really don't think the surprise has been ruined for me, but then again thats a personal opinion. anyway i look really really forward to seeing this movie when it's released on the big screen.

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP