Friday, July 07, 2006

Life Drawing for the Day

Here's my stuff from today:

Another foray into digital life drawing - this one's definetly just a sketch. Gonna practice with simplifying more. This one's with Painter instead of Photoshop, by the way. I don't like to zoom in while doing these because it tightens me up too much, hence no hands.



I had totally given up on the following drawing and smudged it over and start using the eraser technique. Turned out ok I think so here it is! Never give up on a drawing!



Just a normal one:

2 comments:

Unknown 4:56 PM  

hey great to see you getting into some digital studies!

Cookedart 7:07 PM  

Hey thanks Bobby!

I still have to pick up creatures sketches from you but I guess you're gonna be going to San Diego soon?

Have you been doing some digital life drawing lately as well?

Anyways, I'm gonna try making it out to subway drawing one of these weeks - work keeps me busy and tired too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP