Tuesday, June 06, 2006

News!

Here's the news I've found for today:

Looks like the crew down at Disney is celebrating the results of a screening of the retooled Meet the Robinsons for John Lasseter. I think the crew at Disney has something else to celebrate too, but I'm sure there'll be more on that later.

There's this post quipping John Lasseter as the 'Walt Disney 2.0'

Over the Hedge has now made 100 million dollars.

Anyone itching to see Dream on Silly Dreamer in the Toronto Area? TAIS is running a screening this Thursday that is accompanied by a panel of ex-Disney artists who are going to comment on the film and their time at Disney. Worth attending for anyone who loves Disney Animation!

All the rest of the buzz is about Cars. If anyone wants to watch Cars with me at the AMC in Oakville on Friday night, send me a comment, call, or email - I'm going to watch it no matter what.

1 comments:

Anonymous 11:18 PM  

this THURSDAY JUNE 8
(not Friday)
hope to see you there
TAIS

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP