Saturday, June 03, 2006

Internships!

Ok, so I know a few of you wanted more info on this, so here's some of the laydown so far - I didn't make it for the Disney internship, for which they have 10 spots. I haven't heard anything official from Pixar, so the jury's out on that one.

But what I have been able to get is an internship with Chuck Gammage Animation with Evan and Andre. I'm starting on Monday to help them do some short spots for their reel. You probably know their Rice Krispies and Tony the Tiger commercials the best out of their work.

For those of you that don't know Chuck Gammage, he is a veteran who worked on the likes of Roger Rabbit with Dick Williams and a lead character animator on Tony and Ralph in Fern Gully, among many other things.

I'm totally psyched!

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP