Friday, March 31, 2006

Some more Clairefontaine stuff.





Some more stuff in pencil crayon. Mostly 5 minute poses, but not drawn for the entire pose (so I'd say around 3 minutes worth of drawing on most).

I wanted to thank Andre Barnwell for the wonderful plug he gave this blog. I totally agree with the comment on the post regarding the fact that Andre is every bit as good as that "guy you're promoting" (who happens to be me). Again, thanks Andre, I can't say enough how cool it is to see fellow classmates liking and linking my work. Oh, and no, I don't go to third year life drawing class, though I'd like to. Extra life is a different story, however....

I guess in the spirit of linking, I also wanted to link Casper and Trevor, whose short film "Bazo" I'm helping out with. Watch out for it, It looks like it's gonna be pretty killer.

Also, check out Robert Kim and Alexandre Cote for some killer digital paintings.

That's all for now, see ya later!

3 comments:

sam 8:53 PM  

Definitely the most interesting drawings you've posted so far, in my opinion. Lookin fresh. Keep it up Alan.

olgastern 11:06 PM  

Nice drawings on the top page, you should keep this technique up. It looks like its helping you loosen up a bit more, which is always a good thing. Id love to see you apply your life drawing skills to some layouts or character designs.
Keep it up.

Andrew Chan 3:00 PM  

interesting! maybe i should try out pencil crayons as well~~

Subscribe To...

Site Tracking...

free hit counter

eXTReMe Tracker

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Alan Cook, 2009. Template based on 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP